Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

This is Halloween!! Today was a day. We went downtown for a trick-or-treat at Buddy's work. Apparently my kids have no fear of heights.







 Buddy made some pumpkin spice cupcakes, practically by himself, to submit in the fall bake-off. Pretty sure he won be we are yet to see. I taught him the proper way to frost a cupcake (the cupcake in the middle) and in the morning I woke up to find all these crazy looking ones. I actually thought it was an improvement! His coworkers thought he was being festive and tried to make them look like brains, which wasn't the case.



Revin was a dragon and Hazen was Tigger.






Then we went trick-or-treating in a nice neighborhood with our friend Scott and can I just say that taking good pictures in the dark is very difficult if you don't have crazy expensive equipment.





No comments:

Post a Comment