Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Carseat!!

I was given a girl car seat:


But.... I'm having a boy...  So me and my mom spent hours and hours redoing the carseat cover and canopy and this is now what I have!!






4 comments:

  1. Wat to go Rach! That looks REALLY great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously awesome!! You guys did amazing work. P.S. I'm super excited for you to be a mom. My sis (Jessica) was telling me that you might want to do cloth diapers. I've posted all about my system on my blog, but it's private and I don't think I have you on there. Just send me your email to adriennedial@gmail.com and I'll add you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a car seat I like near as much as this one! DANG cute with such perfect color combo, pattern combo! Honestly, I don't see baby car seats, even strollers or bassinets that I like because I never like the fabric the manufacturer chooses to use. THIS one SO PERFECT! I'm grateful your Mom is so talented, knowing how to do so MANY things that she has been able to share and teach you, Rach! And also....I AM PROUD AS PUNCH of YOU! =-D

    ReplyDelete