Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Update

If you didn't already know, IT'S A BOY!!  We are so thrilled.  Buddy needs a little play mate.  We've thought of a bunch of names that we like but we won't decide on one till he's born but for now we're calling him BJ for Buddy Junior.  A couple weeks ago Buddy felt him kick for the first time and just a few days ago I could feel him on the outside a LOT!  Buddy has now felt him kick 18 times, yes he's keeping track haha.  We had a bit of a scare on Saturday last week and were in the ER all day but everything is just fine and dandy!  I've been feeling great with the exception of back pain.  I can't seem to discipline myself to sleep on my side.  I always end up on my back and then I wake up sever times through the night with an aching back...  Hopefully I can find a way to stay on my side!

Summer term is over tomorrow!  I have half of a final left and just today I finished the most painful paper I've ever written.  It was very difficult but it is done!  We're going home this weekend for the funeral of Kirk Walker.  Sad story...  We're going to a family BBQ on Saturday and Saturday night, we're staying in a hotel with Buddy's dad!  We didn't think we'd get to see him for father's day because he lives in St. George but he's coming down for a missionary farewell.  We're excited, it'll be lots of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment