Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GREAT things are happening here!!!! On Monday we went snowboarding at Solitude and it was a beautiful day! Buddy hit some pretty awesome jumps and it was awesome. He also lost his phone.... But today we got a call telling us that it was found!! The accounting position people also called me during our boarding and asked if I could come in again. They said they narrowed it down to three people and wanted to see how I worked with others. It was quite awkward, I'm not going to lie. They put me to work at the ticket sales booth even though I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Today I got another call and got the position!!!!! I'm Sooo excited!


Last Saturday I went home at 5 am in order to fix up a scooter that Buddy's dad is letting us borrow. I thought I was going to have to replace a mirror and a battery but it's doing just fine! It does have some trouble starting up though so tomorrow I'm going to buy a new spark plug for it. My dad brought it down on Sunday which I did not expect to get it that soon so that was wonderful!! We ate dinner with him and it was delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had square plates too!!! We're awesome!

    ReplyDelete