Friday, March 6, 2009

The Facetious Lindsey's!

s

Me and Buddy are doing so well! Our midterms are almost, thank goodness. I did my last one today and next week Buddy will finish his so life is slowing down again. It is so nice. We are loving the nice weather so much, in fact, it makes us "home sick" for Moab so we have a trip planned for the day after finals. We are so excited and are very much looking forward to it.


Buddy is becoming a better cook and house keeper every day! He is especially good at making pancakes so we eat a lot of those and I'm a cookie freak so he's learned how to make those too. One time he surprised me by randomly making a cake! It was adorable.



We are so blessed with so much. Our home is lovely, especially since the carpet got cleaned! For family night this week we bicycled to Macy's and bought bananas, kiwis, and some mangoes for the treats. Then we played chess and I won!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for blogging! You guys are so cute! And I'm so jealous about Moab! We're gonna have to bring the Rodeo up there for Jeep Safari one of these years. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete