Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Snoqualmie Falls

First things first.  My sweet shaggy haired boy.  Isn't he a BABE?!  I just feel like he belongs out on a beach in California or something.  I love his hair, except for the fact that it's constantly in his eyes and he's starting to look like he has a mop on his head....  So it was time for a hair cut.
I wanted to pay someone to cut it because I wanted it styled and cute but Buddy was more than reluctant to fork out $10.  In the end, he decided that he wanted the experience of cutting Revin's hair so we made a deal.  If I hated the cut (and I KNEW I would), I could pay to have someone fix it and Buddy had to agree to leave ample amount for fixing because I did not want to have to resort to a buzz cut.  So, being the crafty woman that I am, I tricked Buddy into thinking that he won when really, I knew I would get what I wanted in the end MwaHahahaha!

Buddy's cut was BAAAAD.

We went the weekend with the bad cut and had it fixed the following Monday.  I love the cut.  He was really cute before but now he's this handsome little man.  I love it.

Can you STAND those eyes?!
I've also been working on my landscape photography.  Here's beautiful sunset.  The sky here is grey most of the time but every once in a while we see something miraculous like this.  It makes all the drizzly wet days worth it.  And I may have dramatized it in photoshop....
And then the falls.  My mom had never been to Snoqualmie Falls so we took her there because we had a birthday party in the neighborhood.  While hiking to the falls, we found a new way to transport Revin that also makes sure that he doesn't get lost:
 
The falls were breathtakingly beautiful.
The party was at this cool bouncy house and parked outside was this ridiculous car.  Isn't it ridiculous?!
Revin had so much fun bouncing!  But he mostly played with balls that would fly through tubes in the ceiling and plop out on the ground.  He got to do his first pinata!  Lets just say he'll never be a professional baseball player....
And to top it off:  My sweet little Pooder-Pie!!  Revin has caught on that I say "HI Pooder-Pie!" to Hazen all the time so he's started saying "Hi Poo-Pie!"  Um.... cute.  But yuck hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment