I've been wanting to get to know my camera a little better so I took it along on our little walk this afternoon. We played on the playground and I found this beautiful leaf. It's about the size of your thumb. Why did I like it so much?? I love the flash of green in the brown of the bark but mostly, I LOVE the water droplets from the night's rain. Then I found this beautiful white gem. It sat tucked away off the trail and it was so small that I almost missed it!
Here were some beautiful blossoms growing on tree. Or, it's popcorn popping. You take your pick!
For some reason, I just really liked the trees on the sides of the entry way.
And then the rain on the grass. Buddy and Revin were so confused when they saw me drop to my belly as the little droplet caught my eye. Oh how I love the rain on the grass.
It was while I was photographing this, bee by the direction of my dearest husband, Revin made a mad dash on his bike. We only were at it for a minute when we noticed that he was GONE!! Buddy said that it was time to hasten our search for our son. Buddy dropped Hazen off in the house and both of us quickly sprinted around the complex calling out for Revin. All the training I've been doing for my half marathon in two weeks really paid off today! I was able to travel FAST and run everywhere without tiring. Perhaps I'll keep running just so when Revin takes off again, I can catch him! Eventually we found him. I think I ran a mile looking for him though :)









No comments:
Post a Comment